Recent content by lee1002

  1. L

    No mercy! - Luis Enrique's Barcelona

    I genuinely feel this tactic deserves more plaudits. Having used many of the others, nothing comes close to this. It relies on a proper system, as opposed to exploiting the match engine. What does that achieve? The whole point of the game is to play it as a simulation. Winning by exploiting is...
  2. L

    No mercy! - Luis Enrique's Barcelona

    This tactic is outstanding. I have also found if you are conceding too many chance the half back to anchor. Rather than close players down he will retain his position allowing the Right CWB to roam forward. Nearly finished third season, killing league 32 games and 102 goals 25 conceaded. Only...
  3. L

    Throw In setup

    During my Man Utd save, I was determined not to use anything with exploited the ME. Throw ins I've been using mixed: 2 short 4 forward and I create a lot of opportunities this way. I know all about the long throw but was wondering if people had noticed a high percentage of goals scored through...
  4. L

    No mercy! - Luis Enrique's Barcelona

    amarsh: I changed deep lying forward to Advanced Forward as I felt the team had no focal point offensively. I removed offside trap and retain possession. Offside is personal preference, I don't like strikers being able to spring the trap and get a free run at goal. Retain possession removed...
  5. L

    No mercy! - Luis Enrique's Barcelona

    Best tactics I have used by a long way! I don't want to use tactics which exploit the match engine as I don't see that as achieving anything. This is perfect for me. I tweaked it to suit my Man Utd team but retained the vast majority of the tactic and its brilliant.
  6. L

    [14.2] Bossa nova's

    I have been using version 2 on 14.2.2 and it's brilliant. I have been tinkering with tactics for 5 seasons on my Chelsea save with little success and this have reformed my save. I have tinkered with it to suit my team and offer more defensive stability but the essence of the tactic is...
  7. L

    Aguero & Suarez

    I have them both playing upfront on my man city game. Does anyone have any idea what the best way to utilise them? I have tried all manners of combinations and they just cannot score
  8. L

    David Silva

    He was outstanding for me. I used him as an AP and he popped up with vital goals. 9.5 millions is an absolute steal. Hes's worth 33m in my team
  9. L

    Absolutely genius! Can't miss in FM14! Monster Striker!

    How do you play him? I have bought him and he's playing ok but not setting the world alight
  10. L

    Neymar - Goalscoring Machine

    thanks m8 i will buy him and let you know how he gets on
  11. L

    Neymar - Goalscoring Machine

    how do you play him advanced forward or target man run onto ball i was thinking of buying him myself ***
Back
Top