Recent content by LeedsJoe

  1. L

    San Basino FC; World Domination

    Looks like my performances have dropped off significantly ;) Still, pleased for the team and hope we're well up for this promotion push
  2. L

    The Belgian Club On The Block - The Story

    haha, like it. Hope I can turn them into senior caps, and of course more goals across the board ;)
  3. L

    The Belgian Club On The Block - The Story

    Looking good so far ;) Can I get a ss of Joe Morgan?
  4. L

    San Basino FC; World Domination

    Liking the fact I'm starting to score goals for the team. Hopefully a sign of things to come! ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

    San Basino FC; World Domination

    Love that, getting my first international goal against England
  6. L

    The Belgian Club On The Block - A New Club BaP

    Name - Joe Morgan Date of Birth (D/M) - 29/11 Ethnicity - White British Hair Colour - Light Brown Skin Tone No. - 11 City Of Birth - Montevideo Nationality - Uruguay Height - 180 Weight - 75 Foot - Left WF (Weak Foot) Rating - 13 Position - CAM Acc. Position (Max 2) - AMR (RW) Best Mental...
  7. L

    San Basino FC; World Domination

    Not getting as much game time as I would've hoped, hope I can step up my game in the coming weeks to impress the boss ;)
  8. L

    World Domination: BAP Story (Sign-Up)

    Name - Joe Morgan Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 29/11 Height(cm) - 195 Weight(kg) - 75 Strongest Foot - Left Weak Foot Rating - 13 Primary Position - ST Secondary Position (Max 1, Not Mandatory) - Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Bravery, Composure, Decisions, Positioning Best Physical Attributes...
  9. L

    The Who should I buy thread

    Club: Feyenoord Year: 1 Money willing to spend: 4m Age: 20-32 Position: ST
  10. L

    English Premier League Chairman Game

    Transfer Dealings This January Stoke managed to bring in 3 players. 2 of them from fellow Premier League clubs. Our first signing was the Colombian, Juan Fernando Quintero, from Newcastle on loan. We payed £1m to take him on loan until the end of the season. A player with bags of quality who...
  11. L

    English Premier League Chairman Game

    MARCH & APRIL THINGS Two rather disappointing months. Ended with a couple of ok results. But it's not great. We did ok in the transfer market. But I'll talk about that later. Leicester - 0-2 Worst result of the month. Very annoyed that we haven't even scored in this game. Let alone get a...
  12. L

    English Premier League Chairman Game

    Haha, I was thinking the same. Leave this thread for the actual game. ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

    English Premier League Chairman Game

    We didn't sign anyone. @LUFC: After a busy last hour that is us done for the 2014 Summer Transfer Window #DeadlineDay #lufc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

    English Premier League Chairman Game

    Yeah, more disappointed about this. Rated him for some reason. He's pacey, I liked him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top