Recent content by Lennon123

  1. L

    Listen up.

    Steam: l3nn0n Skype: lennonjames001
  2. L

    Online Fantasy Draft

    is the game still available? if it is steam name: l3nn0n
  3. L

    Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

    Im mvv and im doing pretty well for start of the season.That is the tactic i use it has got me some good results this was where i was at the start of my second season but then this happened Im still quite happy but my strikers aren't performing very well micheal barnes is the only good striker i...
  4. L

    Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

    I got a playoff place but sadly lost on away goals done better than thought I would.
  5. L

    Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

    I'm MVV I'm doing better than I thought I would I'm 7th I was predicted to come 13th so I'm happy
  6. L

    Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

    I'm MVV and I'm hoping to finish mid table
  7. L

    Online Game

    Name is Lennon Scott 8
Back
Top