Recent content by Levo1991

  1. L

    High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

    Apparently he doesn't accept PM's. I've messaged you for link.
  2. L

    Talents not getting playing time in U19/Reserves

    Release the 1-2 star potential players?
  3. L

    Can't see Skins in the preferences!

    Yeah I'd already tried that but to no avail, thanks for the advice though. Uninstalled steam and football manager and then re-installed them, seems to of done the trick for the time being.
  4. L

    Can't see Skins in the preferences!

    Downloaded the scorpio 2.1 skin to use on the game, downloaded it correctly and extracted it to the right folders. When I load up the game I can't select the skin in the skin drop down list, it just gives me the option for 'FM 2013' & 'FM 2013 Dark'. I've had skins on the game before and in the...
  5. L

    [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin

    Thanks, just done this and it's working perfectly.
  6. L

    [FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin

    How do you go about changing the background pictures to one that isn't currently in the selection bar at the top? On your other skin 'Alavanja 13 Amazing Skin' they is a dark blue background option which looks as if it is designed from the Champions League. I would like that one on this skin if...
  7. L

    Can't Load Game

    Finished playing last night, saved the game and quit the game like usual. Come back to it this morning and it comes up with 'The save game could not be loaded'. Any help would be nice.
  8. L

    Player's not sticking to position.

    Right, seem to be getting a problem with players sticking to positions which I've set them to. Started using Raikan's 'Might & Magic' tactic so have got the 4-2-2-2 formation with United. Usually line up with Rooney as the DLF and Van Persie as the AF but they don't stick to these positions and...
  9. L

    Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

    Sweet, now just to decided on which team to be.
  10. L

    Psycho's FM World (Not just another World Super League)

    Sweet, can't start one with the current version knowing a better one is on it's way.
Back
Top