Recent content by Lexis

  1. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Arsenal have a 300m debt? Really? Where did that come from? Any source? Arsenal are probably the healthiest club that isn't backed by oil .
  2. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Why in gods name would be Stanciu a wonderkid? For Romania , he is a good player with a big potential but thats about it.
  3. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Also speaking of Barcelona, I know Villa is coming after an injury but Composure 14 feels quite low for a player of his profile not to mention his age where typically mental attributes are quite high.
  4. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Also slightly boost J. Alba's CA and PA? I think he should have higher stamina. 13 is way too low for a bombing full back like him.
  5. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Sorry about that, Im used to the 12.0.4 stats but yeah , Id boost Ronaldo 's agi back to 16. Reduce Iniesta's Injury Proneness? 10 instead of 13 should be spot on. He might not be a massive player but he didn't have any significant injury if any last season.
  6. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Ronaldo's agility dropped to 15? What is the reasoning behind this? When it comes to physical abilities he is simply a monster regardless who you compare him to regardless if we're talking speed/explosive power(jumping,acceleration)/strenght/agility/etc. 16 was just fine. Would bump his jumping...
  7. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Florin Costea from Steaua got his contract terminated. Pablo Brandan from Steaua transferred to Liaoning Whowin in China.
  8. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    I remember I started a save with your edited database and seen Falcao have a finishing of 15 or something...was like WTF ? I would also decrease RvP's Injury Proneness. He's been injury free for quite a while. He's currently at 16 IP I think ...thats way too high to represent that. Also, I'd...
  9. L

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Why you reduced Falcao's CA so much ? He's been in top form at atletico last season and now he beat Chelsea on his own. Surely his 18 finishing was justified to say the least?
  10. L

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    I think Messi and Ronaldo should be set to 200 PA as they can still grow and they clearly got what it takes. Also I'd raise both of they're proffessionalism to 16 atleast. Year after year they are in top shape , physicaly and mentally.
  11. L

    Hermanchides SS Kit Packs

    Do they work in 3D Match?
  12. L

    Player Attributes Explained

    I'm not really sure about some GK Attributes. First of all, how big of a role does physical attributes play in the GK Performance. I'm not sure what role does Strenght, Balance and Jumping have in the role of a goal keeper. I assume that Jumping is linked with Aerial Ability?
  13. L

    Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

    Tactical Knowledge . ---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ---------- That's not really a small question and we can go into a huge discussion about your tactic so....this is not the place mate. ---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post...
Back
Top