Recent content by LFCASH007

  1. L

    The Help Thread

    Hey My Problem Is The Fact That When I Play On Any Of My Saves, Or Any New Game For That Matter, When I Attempt To Check A Scoreline Of A Friendly, Or Whatever The Case May Be, The Game Will At The Moment I Click On The Score, 2-2 For Example, Get An XML Parsing Error And Make The Game...
  2. L

    Players for Morcambe

    Give Up
  3. L

    Help With Nuturing Players

    I Am a noob when its comes to training players up, so can someone give me some advise on how to nuture talanted players into great players ?????? Thx
  4. L

    Players For Macclesfield Town

    I Have Just Started a new game and i am wondering who to sign. I am looking for good free and loan signings Any Suggestions ??? Thx
  5. L

    Biggest flop

    Bought Ibisevic From Hoffenheim As My BIG Signing For Bolton For 11 MILLION He scored 5 goals in 32 starts
  6. L

    Decent Goalkeeper

    Lee Camp From Q.P.R
  7. L

    2009 Summer Transfers

    Liverpool: IN- Glen Johnson Ashley Young Wilson Palacios Andre Gignac OUT- Alvaro Arbeloa Charles Itandje Andrey Voronin David N'Gog And I would love rafa to give jay spearing a chance he is class for the reserves and look like a future liverpool captain
  8. L

    bst goal and worst goal you have scored and conceded?

    My Best Goal Has To Be Liam Lawrences 89 minute winner for Stoke away at man city to keep me in the premier league on the last day ABSOULUTE MAGIC The worst one has to be the next season when arteta sealed our relegation from the prem with a 35 yarder
  9. L

    Goal Droughts

    Mine was Nabil Baha at Bolton Wanderers he scored 11 in his first 13 games then didnt score for 25 hours
  10. L

    Best league in the world??

    Personaly I think The prem is pretty boring and dull which is the reason why i voted for the bundesliga :D
  11. L

    TheHig's Lower League Adventure...EXCELLENT!!!!!

    This is an awesome read keep it up mate
  12. L

    Who Plays FM

    Age: 15 Nation: England Support: Liverpool Gender: Male
  13. L

    This weekends premier leage action(predictions)

    Torres' Goal Was Epic What A Finish HE IS THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD AT THE MINUTE
  14. L

    Keeper for newcastle help

    Thanks im going to go for enke and if that dont work then vilar
  15. L

    Keeper for newcastle help

    cudicini dont want to come as he has just gone to spurs
Back
Top