Recent content by Little_Alexander

  1. L

    Salary Expectations

    Are you sure salary is not per month???
  2. L

    The Chelsea Thread

    Lewandowski- wont come Suarez- Liverpool won't sell/ expensive Rooney- We've tried and failed Diego Costa- Just because LFC are interested doesn't make him a good player, and he wouldn't suit our game, we need someone a bit more potent than having 16 goals in 59 games. Gomis- Not good enough...
  3. L

    The Chelsea Thread

    Is there, whom? For an experienced player... Rooney 35+m Suarez 50+m Drogba (unlikely) As for Benteke, I would love him to add to ur growing Belgian contingent but I seems he's fine at Villa. He'd be reasonably priced as well. About 13-18 million
  4. L

    The Chelsea Thread

    @godcubed I meant guaranteed goals, sorry. I think he does and is better than both Ba and Torres. He seems like the kind of player; like Rooney or Anelka that when motivated can be amazing but when not is dismal. I think he's worth a punt IF we get rid of El Niño. @Oja20 Trust me I love Essien...
  5. L

    The Chelsea Thread

    Eto'o played his bet football IMO at Inter playing as either a winger or a classic number 9 as a replacement for Diego Milito. I have not watched him recently but he seems keen today the daily fail reporting he wants to join. He's a clinical finisher who almost guarantees success. His discipline...
  6. L

    Should i install LFC marshall? im starting a new game with top club in EPL

    Yes it is, it has accurate updates and I highly recommend it.
  7. L

    RIP Christian Benitez

    TBH it's probably just because he's come to everyone's attention and they want him as he is in the news. Nice thought though...
  8. L

    RIP Christian Benitez

    Ecuador striker Christian "Chucho" Benitez has passed away after complications relating to appendicitis. Ecuador striker Christian Benitez, also known as "Chucho", has passed away this morning, his agent and the national team co-ordinator have confirmed. The 27-year-old's sad death is a huge...
  9. L

    Players learning a new language

    Hi, How long does it take for a certain player to learn a new language. I want to know this because I have just signed Der Stegen for Barca and he can't speak Spanish or Catalan. Also, which language will he learn to speak Spanish or Catalan. Cheers, Little_Alexander
  10. L

    -9, -10 and under 21 160+ PA List

    Please could you possibly do a 165+ CA list Thanks.
  11. L

    FM13 Request a Player screenshot

    David Alaba at his peak please?
  12. L

    Replacement for Leighton Baines

    Alaba is a quality LB for £12.5M
  13. L

    The Chelsea Thread

    On BBC on Di Canio's blog there is a bit where he says that all the media talks about are rascism and referees and I agree. Let it go guys, wait to see the result of this rascism scandel and then come out an say stuff. Just 1 question if I called Steven Gerrard a scouse c... or someone calls...
  14. L

    The Arsenal Thread

    1-0 Man U
Back
Top