Recent content by lltomll

  1. L

    Wonder why all the best regens come out of Brazil?

    This is what I was about to say, Montanaro. The game probably uses this number combined with the club academies of the country.
  2. L

    levan kenia

    He must have his own ambulance.
  3. L

    players that are unhappy with training

    You need to do what Dicko said, or your player will not develop adequately. If the player is temperamental, he will refuse, so you will need to lower his training schedule until you convince him to work harder. Make specially developed training plans, because if you keep him with a hard...
  4. L

    SERIOUS MC HELP PLZ!!

    Felipe Gutierrez, Milan Badelj, Bertolacci, Ekdal, Lodeiro.
  5. L

    Highest transfer fee paid/received for a player?

    Iam playing with Internacional, not exactly a small team. Having won Libertadores da America twice (CL equivalent) and the FIFA world cup against Barcelona (also suffering the humiliation of losing to Mazembe in the semis in 2010). A south american small team could probably build a entire...
  6. L

    Highest transfer fee paid/received for a player?

    I used the pattern from other language. Now I know I was wrong. But I dont know in what world a rise of 40x in the value isnt a great deal. This is one of the concepts of the moneyball. Also you seem to know only know one football world. But even then, I am sure this is a deal Jean-Michel...
  7. L

    Star Ratings

    The star rating from the scouts are based on the facilities of the club the player are. So a player from a small club, like african ones, that have 2,5 stars can appear with 3,5 or even 4 stars when signed by a well equiped club. About the players in your club, the star rating is based on the...
  8. L

    Highest transfer fee paid/received for a player?

    Didint you see that was for 80m and not 80M? I brought him for EIGHTY THOUSAND euros and sold him for THREE AND A HALF MILLION euros. Its about 40x the value I just wanna know in %.
  9. L

    Highest transfer fee paid/received for a player?

    Already sold a regen for over 60M. Was hard because he was a club icon, but needed space for younger ones. But my better return was Tiago Dutra. Brought him from Villarreal for 80m and sold him to Goias two seasons latter for 3,5M. I was Internacional. Iam not good on math, someone can...
  10. L

    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

    While the world was debating which player would overcome Messi as the best of the world, Gotze, Hazard or Neymar, I snapped this player from Bahia. And given his debut season as a 16 years old, I think at least most of south america already knows. I already had to give him a new contract...
  11. L

    Ball Playing Defender

    If you have very limited resources, I recomend you to stay away from very specialized positions, like this one. Other than the duo from Ajax, you would pay to much to be worth. Kara is very good and cheap, but is not a BP defender, Bocchetti is a lot more expensive. If you are able to sign any...
  12. L

    need left defender

    Alex Sandro and Jose Angel are good calls
  13. L

    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

    My little wonderkid Karim Mehadjri is evolving wonderfully. I have put him a very high aerobic workload and he is looking more akin to a complete forward than a target-man, just need to buff up his creativity and technique. He even won the Ligue One top scorer at the tender age of 17 years...
  14. L

    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

    sludt, which squad status you gave to him when signing a contract? Like "key member", "first team", "squad rotation". Because you need the tutor to have a higher status than the tutored.
  15. L

    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

    This little goalkeeper that I snapped from Spartak Moskow for just 7m (its m not M) is considered only the new Lev "Black Spider" Yashin. His rushing out (9) need a good boost to match the man who invented the rushing out technique, but is a prodige nonetheless.
Back
Top