Recent content by loves2spooge

  1. L

    Benefit of adjusting budget allowance to favour wages?

    OK... I'll keep plugging away trying to get more feeder teams and to get more money haha Thanks again for you help man
  2. L

    Benefit of adjusting budget allowance to favour wages?

    Wow, I appreciate this, thanks a lot... It's funny I have a feeder club Higashiosaka Rosa, I got hold of them in my first season as I read here that having Asian teams as feeder teams boost finances, since then I've asked the board as often as possible to find other feeder teams and every time...
  3. L

    Benefit of adjusting budget allowance to favour wages?

    Hey guys, I've not been able to find much information on this and I was wondering if someone here had any information about the benefit of adjusting my transfer/wage budget. I'm Man Utd, in my third season doing well, so well infact that I have over £30m left of my transfer budget so I've...
  4. L

    Man Utd - Gk, Rb, Lw

    loves2spooge I have Azpilicueta at RB with Rafael in support, Azpilicueta gets booked a lot but does his job and Rafael gets young player of the month quite often! I hear a lot about Akinfeev, and understandably, but Hugo Lloris is incredible for me, supported by (if and when needed) a young...
Back
Top