Recent content by LPQR

  1. L

    Attacking Football - Developing a Style / Asymmetric 4-3-2-1

    part II of the analysis now live on the blog
  2. L

    Attacking Football - Developing a Style / Asymmetric 4-3-2-1

    oh god, forgot this is fmbase... no download link! read if you find it interesting, move on if you don't :)
  3. L

    Attacking Football - Developing a Style / Asymmetric 4-3-2-1

    Hi everyone, I'm not sure what the website's policy is regarding posts from external websites, but I just wanted to share this experiment with the community. Check my latest post on asymmetric where I talk about developing an attacking style of football based on this formation:
  4. L

    Sweeper/Libero

    part II posted ;) https://fmasymmetric.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/sparta-a-tactical-identity-journey-part-v-libero-rewind/#more-1476
  5. L

    Wide Target Man

    I plan experimenting with this role in the near future :) the WTM and the RMD are both fascinating roles that aren't given too much attention
  6. L

    Pep's 3 at back, Libero tweak - need help

    referring to the tactics in the 1st and 2nd post, here are a few issues I'd consider: you employ a normal defensive line+close down more+control mentality and two wingers whilst having a wide team shape. This makes your team push pretty high up the pitch and the two centre-backs will be caught...
  7. L

    Pep's 3 at back, Libero tweak - need help

    Peligroso... if Bonucci isn't the perfect libero I don't know who is :) You're referring to his playmaking/attacking duties (who are actually really good) more than his positioning, concentration, and general tactical ability which is what makes this role so special. His contribution to passing...
  8. L

    Pep's 3 at back, Libero tweak - need help

    First of all, I'm assuming you tried and tested your own version of that tactic? I didn't put any download links and neither did I specify all the PI's. Secondly, guys, there are some of us who aren't on the lookout for exploits in the ME to score 200+ goals a season and rather take comfort in...
  9. L

    Sweeper/Libero

    thanks :) I specifically mention the case study with Juve aims to present the 'ideal scenario' of the concept. I will post part 2 soon, where I try the same concept with a weaker team ;)
  10. L

    Sweeper/Libero

    check out my blog post on a libero based system :) I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful stuff https://fmasymmetric.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/the-libero-part-i-a-total-defending-approach/
  11. L

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    anyone tried this? works pretty well for me [TATTICHE FM16] 3-4-1-2 JORGE SAMPAOLI
  12. L

    [FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    well, Notts says hi) I know, I meant it needs adjusting in the current update pack to remove them
  13. L

    [FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    transfer embargos still in place for nottingham forest and fulham
  14. L

    Rock-n-Roll

    anyone tried this yet?
Back
Top