Recent content by LUK3

  1. L

    FM 2011 Team Budgets

    Crawley also have a budget of 50k-60k and wagebudget of 22k-24,5k for those who wondered.
  2. L

    Baggies duo earn league accolades

    Well done to DiMatteo and Odemwingie. They deserved it.
  3. L

    Live - Saturday football

    We're staying up this year. :D
  4. L

    Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

    goodbye liverpool.
  5. L

    Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

    I really do hope Liverpool win this. They best not do what Everton did, anyway.
  6. L

    Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

    He's been* there since the start of the season. What do you expect, straight away wins and silverware? He's got rubbish board backing.
  7. L

    Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

    The baggies have bounced back in there again. Well done again ^^)
  8. L

    Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

    I love you West Brom (A)
  9. L

    Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

    Sure, why not. Any chance it could be done today?
  10. L

    Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

    anyone? if you can't do the joint words just do baelum.
  11. L

    Best weapon in the world I.Y.O

    Heskey's foot.
  12. L

    Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

    Trivaldo, put 15 youth and 16 training for both them new teams please. Cheers.
  13. L

    Alcarazs, psycho1970 and Trivaldo99s Editing Requests Thread FM10

    Just do FC Baelum then. Can't you CP it lol?
  14. L

    Live - Saturday football

    How I love West Brom :wub:
Back
Top