Recent content by Lwizzle

  1. L

    Championship

    I'm up for that mate. Username is lwizzle85......
  2. L

    hi im looking players for Italian Serie A

    Hello mate.... I'm interested in doing a network game! Can we choose other Italian teams from serie A other than the teams listed above? Steam username is Lwizzle85..... Nice one
  3. L

    Network game!

    Does anybody want to hook up a network game this eve?
  4. L

    any1 to join me in a league?

    interested IN Joining your network game. My username is lwee19
  5. L

    NEW FM 14 ONLINE GAME GENUINE PLAYERS ONLY !!

    Did you manage to sort a network game out?
  6. L

    NETWORK GAME

    Are you online Goldenboy? I tried adding you but couldn't find you!!!!!!!!!!! My steam name is 16haycroft
  7. L

    NETWORK GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm not too sure mate! You know anybody that does?
  8. L

    NETWORK GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hI Peops! Does anyone fancy setting up a network game todar or letting me join theres? I'm about all day and open to all leagues
  9. L

    New Network Game

    Hi Cuthy! I am interested in doing a network game. I am up for doing any league! When will you be on?
  10. L

    online EPL career. looking for 3 players including myself

    Cazaldo fancy setting up an online network game?
  11. L

    online EPL career. looking for 3 players including myself

    Fabio Borini you fancy setting up a network game tonight?
  12. L

    NETWORK GAME

    Goldenboy! I will be on fm13 from about 5:30 tonight. You going to be on?
  13. L

    NETWORK GAME

    Cool mate! Will add you tomorrow night about 6:30pm
Back
Top