Recent content by Lyric

  1. L

    Coaches not interested in entering contract negotiations?

    Hey guys, I'm having trouble hiring some coaches even if they don't have clubs or work for clubs with lower reputations than mine. They all say they aren't interested in entering negotiations. I can't even get Bergkamp and I'm managing Arsenal! Is there anything I can do to change this?
  2. L

    How to get midfielders to score more?

    No problem with strikers, van Persie scored 50 for me last season! ---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ---------- Thanks for the help guys! I'll try out your suggestions :)
  3. L

    How to get midfielders to score more?

    Right now I have Fabregas playing as an AMC advanced playmaker but he only scores about 5 goals a season. I've also got Ramsey and Wilshere playing as box-to-box midfielders but they can never seem to score. Does anyone know a way to make them score more?
  4. L

    Changing a player's current ability

    I remember in FM10 I used to be able to raise a player's current ability and then after a few weeks in the game, all his stats would increase to match it. I tried doing this in FM11 but after a few weeks, the stats haven't changed at all. Does anybody know why this is? I find it difficult to...
  5. L

    Do players in the same club still need to gel in the national team?

    Even if I use the same tactic as my club?
  6. L

    Do players in the same club still need to gel in the national team?

    Hello, I'm managing club and country right now and most of the NT starting line up is made up of players from my club. I just started managing the NT and i was wondering if players would still need time to gel in even though most of them are in the same club and have already settled in there...
  7. L

    Moderator Requests

    Hi, could someone move this please? I accidentally posted it under FM11 when it should be under FM10. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/personality-clashes-when-tutoring-t49349.html
  8. L

    Personality clashes when tutoring

    Cheers, mate :) The guide definitely helps!
  9. L

    Personality clashes when tutoring

    I let Cristiano Ronaldo tutor my new signing but it ended when they had a personality clash. Now they hate each other and other players are uncomfortable with the conflict going on. I don't think I'll be trying tutoring again, the only time I've had a good response was when I let Fabregas tutor...
  10. L

    Different squad personalities

    Hello guys, Out of curiosity has anyone ever gotten any rare squad personalities? Mine change almost every season. First it kept changing between Very Professional and Ambitious, and then I started getting odd ones that no other teams in my save seem to get, like Hungry for Success. This season...
  11. L

    biggest achievement on fm10?

    Won the quadruple and then won champs league back to back with Real Madrid :)
  12. L

    Problem with player wage

    Just changed his status to key player and the board upped the wage bill by almost double. I offered him 120k and he still rejected so I gave in and offered him 140k. Now he's finally happy. Less playing time for Veloso I guess. Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated :)
  13. L

    Problem with player wage

    If I did change him to key player, would that change anything else though? Would he ***** a lot if I didn't play him almost every game? Right now I rotate him and Veloso a lot and I don't want Alonso to start complaining.
  14. L

    Problem with player wage

    I haven't touched my transfer kitty yet this season. He's a first team player, and I don't want to change him to a key player cause, well, he's not. Also, I still have around 1mil available on my wage budget so I don't think that's the problem.
  15. L

    Problem with player wage

    He's earning 110k now and he wants 140k. The board won't let me pay him a penny over 110k. I've tried tweaking the contract a few times but he rejected them cause he thinks the basic wage is too low. I already have Veloso, but I think Alonso's always played better for me overall.
Back
Top