Recent content by m0nsta17

  1. M

    I have Just Bought Bressan for Lille and wondering his best Position?

    I bought him for Newcastle in my first season, done really well for me as a CM in Advanced Playmaker role alongside Cabaye in a 4-5-1. Hope that helps.
  2. M

    Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

    What's a good partnership for Aguero and Rooney? I'm using Rooney as a TS (support) and Aguero as a CF (attack) but it's not working too well. Any suggestions?
  3. M

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    You've just got to laugh really....
  4. M

    leicster

    Finished a season with Leicester recently (finished 1st), recommend Dale Jennings (Striker) - will cost about 700k. Got me 20 goals and Man U offered 5mil at the end of the season for him! Others: Neil Danns (CM) Matt Mills (CB) Josh McEachran (CM)
Back
Top