Keep on trying...i'm using a 4-1-4-1 direct pass W/TargetMan. i hate it but i´m finally grinding some results...Borriello has 5 in 5! Not fully convinced and neither is the board!!!
Just started with Genoa. My "do or die" deal was (got it) Dazgoev, but He'll only arrive in December...and Criag Gordon is still on free transfer but no one will take Sebastian "i can´t hold a ball" Frey...
@SharkAt: I Heard better excuses...just kidding!!! I going through the same.
The most annoying is that you'll be playing against the same team every single match : they play short, long, to feet into space. Doesn't matter who the Opposition is, they'll do it all... I faced Stoke (pre-season)...
LFC, can you put a team undergoing a takeover or set it to happen? AS Roma "has been on the market" since last summer and it finally seems to come to an end. The deadline for presenting bids was yesterday.
you should tweak Sporting Club Portugal. The club is currently without President because he stepped down. Money is nowhere to be found (transfer kitty < €1M) and the coach is useless. You should definitively swap Matias Fernandez (what a sh** player, real life wise) stats with Jaime Valdés. The...
Way too often i find myself swearing. I´m especially sensitive when it comes to my fullbacks being trounced due to sheer stupidity and when some bottler starts playing like f***ng zidane. I got berserk when juventus' Sissoko scored a hat-trick against me with a long shot and a over-head kick...
Besides those traditional 6 months, these are some other ways, but NOT during gameplay:
- Using a language other than your mother language to play the game, ex.: I´m portuguese but since i play fm in english my manager always speaks english.
-When starting a new game select a 2nd nationality...