Recent content by madmat23

  1. M

    Agent/Player Offers in Scouting Report

    Thank you. I didn’t realise that was there.
  2. M

    Agent/Player Offers in Scouting Report

    Hey guys, Does anyone know how to get agents (or the player themself) to stop offering me their services. I have never signed any of them and they take up a large part of my scouting report. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. M

    Your favourite FM20 Players?

    This year I've started a game unemployed with no badges etc and my first job was with Concord and they had this guy. Things didn't work out with Concord and I moved onto Nuneaton Borough and I tried to sign him there but couldn't. Ended up getting sacked from there and taking over Hemel...
  4. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    Awards Night The Newcastle Jets team of the season is announced and for me the team pretty well picks itself as the 11 picked where my own first choice aswell. The only position i see an arguement in is the AML position where Dimi Petratos may of snatched the spot over Joey Champness. However...
  5. M

    How high can The Eagles soar? - A Crystal Palace F.C. Story

    Absolutely no images at all i'm afraid.
  6. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    So the rest of season results are to be honest fairly satisfactory. There's alot of really close games with a 4-1 victory vs Wellington our biggest winning margin. Unfortunately we were on the wrong end of the same scoreline twice as Melbourne City and Perth Glory bag some goals against us. As...
  7. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    So it's Asian Cup kick off time and our trip to the United Arab Emirates starts. How will our tournament go? I've succeeded in the friendly games but can i handle the pressure in competitive fixtures? Will we reach the final as the FA expects or will we fail miserably? Our opening game was a...
  8. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    Friendlies - 2018 As you can see we have been undefeated during the friendlies in 2018. I am very happy with wins against Venezuela, Czech Republic and Bolivia. I have experimented with the side a little between an attacking tactic and also a tactic that allows me to sit back, soak up some...
  9. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    NEWCASTLE JETS So Pre-Season has finished and it's time for the competitive league to start. We've made a fairly decent start and i'm overall happy. Conceding late on has been a bit of an issue as Milos Ninkovich scored in the 89th minute for Sydney FC to draw the game 2-2 and Diego Castro...
  10. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    Pre-Season Results Alot of pre-season games were had which will be normal for this save. With only 10 teams in the competition and teams playing eachother three times there is 27 games in the season plus finals which is a maximum of 3 games. The FFA Cup has 5 rounds where A-League teams enter...
  11. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    Newcastle Jets are one of the regional teams (not in a big city) in the A-League, the other being Central Coast Mariners which is a fierce rival to the Jets. When the A-League started Newcastle were one of the teams who were consistantly up the top part of the table reaching the peak in the...
  12. M

    C&C - Australia & Jets

    Welcome to another club and country save which seems to be the craze the cool kids are doing at the moment so allow me to jump on board. I've decided to take control of Australia and the A-League team Newcastle Jets for 2 reasons. 1) I am Australian. 2) Newcastle is where i was born therefore...
  13. M

    Suggestions for my tactic

    I'm no tactical genius but i have mucked around a fair few times with a tactic. What i found when trying to play a short passing game (as it looks like you are with your passing instructin) my deep lying playmaker would always try the long ball. After changing this role there were much less long...
  14. M

    Arsenal and Russia - Road (back) to Glory

    I'll be watching ths closely. I tried to have a go at managing my home nation of Australia but it didn't work out so i went job hunting. I ended up at Zenit and i'm doing very well domestically (which could be a little unsuprising). My first 4 games in Europe have been challenging however and i...
Back
Top