Recent content by magicnut

  1. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    By the way , I wrote about this in the general discussion but because that forum is virtually dead , I would just post the issue again in this thread briefly. When I won the europa league with trazbonspor first season a lad pm'ed me in turkish seemingly correctly pointing out that man city...
  2. magicnut

    Mistake on sortitoutsi update?

    Hi lads , I recently won the europa league first season with trazbonspor and it didn't occur to me until a lad on fmbase wrote me a pm in turkish telling me (i google translated) quite correctly it seems that man city is supposed to be in cl and not europa league. As sortitoutsi data update is...
  3. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    With all due respect lad thats probably one of the silliest posts I ever seen. Firstly , one cannot have a clue what your tactic is about just by posting the formation: team instructions , individual instrucions have to be shown.Secondly..is that like fm 19 or something because that skin there...
  4. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Lads I started a new save with Trazbonspor (using the sortitoutsi update which I find to be better than the pr0 update) because of the exciting signings they've made irl like Salah and Franculino. Thanks to vujevic's away version of the 3-5-2 which wasnt available back when i played my dortmund...
  5. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Hey Zlatko , I was taking a break from fm but I recently started a save with Besiktas on the sortitoutsi update ( i like it more than pr0 update) because of the transfers they made like vlahovic and nubel also because I had fun playing them on fm 24. Are there any tactics you made recently that...
  6. magicnut

    FMBase lagging like heck lately / inaccessible?

    The site has become briefly accessible but seems again the lags are back..
  7. magicnut

    FMBase lagging like heck lately / inaccessible?

    Hi lately Ive been having problems accessing this site , even making this post took like 10 tries to even load the forum. The pages either don't load at all or load super slow. Was the site subject to some kind of DDoS attack or something or a server problem or is it on my side only?Ive done...
  8. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Lad , I am not aware vujevic made a tactic using such formations but I believe fm@rena (replace @ with a due to fmbase blocking) has plenty of tactics using such formations for your taste. Most are strikerless so a 5-2-3-0 of sorts but some are 5-2-2-1 (with wingers). To me such a formation is...
  9. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Hi lad I've used google translator to translate what you've said from what appears to be turkish and I didn't play *any* games on holiday at all. All results were in actual play , I use mostly extended highlights.
  10. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Well I have won the double but I wasn't able to get passed arsenal on the CL semifinal 2-1 on aggregate..:unsure::confused: But the season is finished undeated :)
  11. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    i use the 532 and 4-4-2 diamond lad as mentioned before.. set pieces i use some stuff i found on fm aren@ I think it was Baz setpieces or something i forgot , i have a couple saved .
  12. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    I don't know if I will finish the season undefeated or not since we still have bayern away however the title has been officially secure also im still in the CL now semifinals vs arsenal and DFL pokal final vs hertha..
  13. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Hey lad , yes you should use the 3-5-2 in away games and in particularly hard fixtures use balanced mentality and diamond for home. As far as the question what vujevic is using , as far as I am aware vujevic is also using the 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 diamond. You can see how he plays btw on his twitch...
  14. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    4-4-2 Diamond (vujevic or ancelotti) and 3-5-2 (vujevic or conte) all downloads on page one lad. Also I use modern targetman occasional as a third tactic against complete outsiders just to rotate tactics a bit. (mostly in cup games vs lower division sides)
  15. magicnut

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    We are on Course this fkin season Zlatko Ill probably finish the season either today or tommorow sometime
Back
Top