Recent content by Majestic78

  1. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Just use regular full backs on the IWB positions... at least TFF advised do so
  2. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I've just beat Liverpool 6 – 0 playing as Southampton, in my 1st season :) Amazing tactic!
  3. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I think that these PPMs aren't related to tactics and they are related to players' attributes
  4. M

    STORMCALLER !

    Sure :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/368225-tffs-tactics-fm18.html
  5. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Please could you also upload the new 2STCs + AMC version ? Thanks
  6. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    wkdsoul, It's the first time on the internet when I see that a moderator tells what to quote and how to quote and what length of post should be after that he edits the user post I don't think it was a good idea to give you moderator rights because you don't know what's your responsibility...
  7. M

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Could someone upload the new version here? I can't download from Mediafire Thank you
  8. M

    WARLORD !

    I can't download the tactic from Mediafire :( Can someone upload it here? Thanks!
  9. M

    PARAGON !

    I'm not :)
  10. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    Yes, it's better :) I find that Sunfire V3 is an improved version of Supernova. Yeahh... you need almost the same type of players for it, except the striker position. Anyway, I recommend you use the filters that TFF specialy made for Sunfire. Btw, if you use Instant Result there's a special...
  11. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    tzahy, which version do you use? thanks!
  12. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    I guess it should be the same as for TITAN.
  13. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    I've just finished my 1st season with Hoffenheim, predicted 7th. :)
  14. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    mark MCR
  15. M

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hey, Where did you play Eugene Konoplyanka and Vitolo? Thanks! :)
Back
Top