Recent content by malta

  1. M

    Request a Player screenshot Fm12

    the inter milan squad +u20 and alvarez,johnathon, faroani
  2. M

    Maltin biss

    Aw hbieb, iva bil malti rrid nikteb biex ahna l-fans ta football manager nkunu f'kuntut u forsi xi darba naghmly network game. iktbu luru pls. thanks bro.......:O
  3. M

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. M

    What's your skin.

    Hi FM Guys i am bored with the original skin of Fm. But when i was going to download on FM-base i found it impossible to choose. Please tell me what skin do you have and give some screenshots.
  5. M

    Wonderkids in Wonderland.

    Discuss this shortlist. Is their a missing player tell me. WonderKids in Wonderland - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats
  6. M

    Next Van Der Vaart?

    Try this shortlist you will found one;) WonderKids in Wonderland - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats
  7. M

    Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

    Here I wrote a seies of what I which on FM12 , 1) First of all I don't see it 'good idea' that become an assistant manager or coach, but It would be a good idea of buy a club and select a manager and give him fund to sign players but no more since it is football manager. 2) If you (the user)...
  8. M

    Inter new midfield player.

    Try to play Sneijder and Couthinho, on my save inter play that way and they play good
  9. M

    Gerrard as coach

    LOL Gerrard with Arsenal!!!!!
  10. M

    How much money did you pay for Hulk?

    10m + 10 24 months + player +10% clause
  11. M

    Patch 11.3 - Out Now

    On dvd hasn't got out yet?!
  12. M

    Luc Castaignos dubbed new rvp

    He's the newest Inter wonderkid(after couthinho, santon, balotelli)....
  13. M

    Fastest 4 Goals by one player

    on FM10 in the Champions LeaugeFinal I was coaching Inter against Real Madrid at the Barnebue(last year) I won 5-2 Milito scored them all
  14. M

    good lower league players

    after a few seasons karuis* masi* isco romizi cristofri toni silva gochan tore* jurge pulido naniziamo suazo kerlon +mifsud(free from start) I have all signed them with my club San Marino for free
Back
Top