Recent content by mama14

  1. M

    ZaZ - Blue 3.3

    is this one better in your opinion than ZaZ Blue 3.0 RPM???
  2. M

    ZaZ - Blue 3.0 RPM

    Where can I find that tiki taka tactic?
  3. M

    433 Good Christmas 2022

    I'm gonna test it tonight.. did you make it with the latest ME22.3?? And is it plug and play???
  4. M

    playgm StephenHK Tactics FM21

    i want to use this tactic... where can I find it?? and does it work on FM21 ME 21.5?? Looking very interesting
  5. M

    BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2

    is the tactic in post #1 the most update 4-2-4 tactic? I want to try it...
  6. M

    Knap's FM20 Tactics vol 3

    where can i find sicilian 442?
  7. M

    Manchester United 4-2-3-1 (season 2022-2023)

    can you please post your tactic?
  8. M

    FM Base | FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness

    how to install and where to place?
  9. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    question Manuol86.. which tactic?
  10. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    maybe my mistake but which of all the tactics on this thread works the best? too sweet home and away,... too sweet final or may young hand???
  11. M

    433 - Guardiola like - 53 unbeaten (ongoing)

    if i download the tactic in the opening post... is that the newest one?? Or do I have to turn off the high marking as mentioned in one of the last posts???
  12. M

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    How do I do that? go to tactics... set pieces.. throw in... but I can't select the WBR WBR
  13. M

    Knap 4231 Tweak

    which tactic / tweak exactly?
  14. M

    18.3.0 523 tweak

    which tactic tom19720930?
  15. M

    [FM18] FMInside Data Update

    does it also work with FM17?
Back
Top