Recent content by man u ladd

  1. M

    manchester united

    center defence or right back
  2. M

    manchester united

    Hi, im managing manchester united and i have 20 million pounds to spend on a player is there any decent players this is my first season
  3. M

    Manchester United

    Hi, I have £20M to spend on wonderkids for manchester united 1st season ~Thanks~
  4. M

    best player in football manager 2012

    your a stupid fat ugly and nerdy person
  5. M

    Phil Jones

    your the most stupid person i know you fat idiot
  6. M

    best player in football manager 2012

    your job is to pick 20 players you think are world class
  7. M

    PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    just any player you think are good
  8. M

    PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HI, Managing manchester united have £341m to spend. who shall I buy on my psp football manager 2012 reply to me on this website or my email adress [email protected].
  9. M

    Best poachers on the game?

    berbatov is fantastic if you by him he scored 47 goals in his first season with me
  10. M

    PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    who do think i should buy with £341m aged 30 or under
  11. M

    PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jesus who what club and what age
  12. M

    PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hi, my name is fintan coney I support man utd I am managing man utd, I HAVE £341M TO SPEND with united looking for players aged 30 and under. i want 1 goalkeeper 3 defenders 2 or 3 midfielders and 2 forwards please respond to my hotmail adress...
Back
Top