Recent content by MancunianGaming

  1. M

    Borussia Dortmund - Dominating Germany and Europe

    JULY 2013 German Supercup Final Dortmund 1-0 Bayern Munich Weidenfeller Grosskreutz, Hummels (Ginter), Sokratis, Schmelzer, Kehl (Sahin), Gundogan, Blaskzczykowski (Aubameyang), Inui, Reus, Lewandowski PLAYER HIGHLIGHTED IS A GOALSCORER. PLAYER IN BRACKETS IS A SUBSTITUTE.
  2. M

    Borussia Dortmund - Dominating Germany and Europe

    Key players, future stars, tactics and season targets. Before the start of the season in the Supercup vs Bayern Munich, I wanted to show you guys who are the best first team players and youngsters I have at the moment, in accordance with assistant reports from Buvac, who will be a key figure in...
  3. M

    Borussia Dortmund - Dominating Germany and Europe

    Transfers summer 2013 At the start of my reign as Dortmund gaffer, I was given a nice sum of around ?17m to spend, and I managed to also sell Subotic for ?15m, and I sold him because he was no better than Sokratis, and ?15m allowed my to build for the long term. OUT: ?15M I managed to...
  4. M

    Borussia Dortmund - Dominating Germany and Europe

    Borussia Dortmund as many of you know are one of the top teams in the German Bundesliga, and since Klopp has transformed them into the powerhouse they are now, they are still trailing Bayern Munich in the trophy department, and my aim of this story is simple... Match Bayern Munich's 23...
Back
Top