Recent content by march_2k

  1. M

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Then there is also this one. Which is kinda like 'deal for any kind of money' (club want around 30) but i only have funds for one of them. I guess I will be signing the left back after all.
  2. M

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    I have this regen in the game, outstanding talent. How much can I bid so as not to overpay? His club want 15 M, I understandably do not want to dish out this kind of money for a teenager.
  3. M

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Sheffield Wednesday - one of the best/richest teams in League 1, a couple of additions and you should easily win auto-promotion with them and gradually build a side capable of being promoted to the PL. I am currently in the 3rd season and vying for an automatic promotion to the Premier League.
  4. M

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    For the role of an inside forward,I'd go for someone with better creativity, but this is a matter of preference. I dont know any of your budgets, I'd suggest looking for a more creative player, but out of these two, I'd say deal for Welbeck.
  5. M

    Christian Eriksen

    In a 4-2-4, you are not going to get the best out of him to begin with, but you could try him in an Advanced Playmaker - Support role.
  6. M

    Moritz Leitner £10.5million - Anzhi

    He's good in real life, so most probably must develop decently in FM.
  7. M

    What Roles and Duties suit my player?

    This AI advice is helpful but it also makes mistakes. Use your own judgment. I doubt any Chelsea fan would describe Lampard as a deep-lying playmaker. If you play him as CM,try Central midfielder - attack or box-to-box midfielder roles. Players' morale is a tricky thing. Some need encouragement...
  8. M

    Edinson Cavani

    How do you manage that?
  9. M

    Memphis Depay - PSV

    Judging from European Championship for U17s, which his team won, he's more of a Christiano Ronaldo type of player, i.e. a runner and dribbler who can also shoot, not merely a poacher/goal hanger. He played RW for Holland. Feyenoords Anass Achahbar was the CF.
  10. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Rafael Toloi Team you are managing: Leeds Team who are buying: Inter Offer: £18 M (3.75 up front, rest in instalments - hate when they pay in instalments) Year: 2013/2014 winter Other Info: Bought for 10 M in the summer. Sounds like a decent deal, but I dont really want to sell him as...
  11. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Jason Lowe Team you are managing: Leeds Team who are buying: QPR Offer: £1,5 million Year: 2013/2014 Reports say he can still improve
  12. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    4th season Player: Tom Cairney My team: Leeds Team Buying: QPR Price: 9.6 M GBP Price seems good, but he's versatile and one of my best performers - can play wide left and in centre, decent pace, can cross, can assist and score..
  13. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    4th season My team: Leeds (PL mid-table) Bought Giuliano for 15 M the previous season, now top clubs like Real Madrid are making bids for him. Should I ask for some 25 M, or just reject the bids outright? he has a release clause of 125 M haha ---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ----------...
  14. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Tore Reginiussen Team you are managing: Leeds Team who are buying: Fulham Offer: 3.9M pounds Year: January 2013 Other info: Seems reasonable to sell. Already have a replacement in my mind, Habib Bellaid.
  15. M

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Omer Toprak Team Buying - Leeds (me) Team Selling - Freiburg Fee - £3.8 Year - 2012-13 (3rd season summer window) Additional info: Sunderland have just made a bid for him and I need to either follow suit or concentrate on other targets. I do need 1 or 2 centre backs so a deal for him would make...
Back
Top