Recent content by Marianomaida

  1. M

    Tactic Testing League v1

    @Will1981 which one is best tactic? Amate V2 or Corsari IF?
  2. M

    Bielsa 3-3-1-3

    I want to try this tactic. Any results?
  3. M

    FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@

    Thanks both of you! @Cadoni @lisa-
  4. M

    FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@

    And another thing... In big games away do you change mentality? Thanks por answering.
  5. M

    FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@

    @Cadoni which one do you prefer? Red Bull o Terminator?
  6. M

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Hi guys i´m from Argentina and i have a problem with V19: I always win de game easily, but in the last 20 minutes i conced a lot of goals. I tried a lot of changes in the instructions but is imposible to hold the lead. Any help? Thanks for the tactic Cristian, is amazing. Last thing: can u...
  7. M

    UNREAL!

    Amazing tactic. I won with Universidad Católica a Libertadores Cup and with Inter a Champions League. I love this tactic, is awesome. Congratulations to the creator ;)
  8. M

    xPer Modern Warfare tweak

    Hi mates, i?m from Argentina and i want to tell my experience with this tactic. First of all, i want to say thanks to Xper, because the tweaked tactic it was great. In this FM 2014 i was looking for a tactic that allow me to enjoy the game. My experience: I took Juventus in season 2019/2020...
Back
Top