Recent content by marienlyst

  1. M

    CONQUEROR !

    Hi there I might have a silly question but I hope you guys have patience with and old man enjoys FM anyway^^) If a players circle in player roles are all green and closed does this mean the player can't develop anymore according to that specifik role and i have to change his tranning to another...
  2. M

    PREDATOR!

    TFF Is it correct OI are the same as in triumph? I am asking because if its the same it might give some tactical variety to put them both up for learning together with merciless waste time. Any idea if it changes outcome when formation is diffrent but closeing down is the same??
  3. M

    GLORY!

    If I understand your question correctly then you are asking is it possible to have 3 different set of OI and switch between then I'm afraid the answer is no... you can't. Just take the OI from this thread and it should suite GLORY and Monstrous P&P tactic. Thanks for the answer I will try to...
  4. M

    GLORY!

    TFF sry if I ask stupid Questions but I am going to ask this one anyway Is it possible to play Glory and PP at the same time together with waste time version also? By that I mean 3 choice in tactic option Glory PP and time waste but they different OI. I have very little knowledge of pc so might...
  5. M

    GLORY!

    TFF sry if I ask stupid Questions but I am going to ask this one anyway:) Is it possible to play Glory and PP at the same time together with waste time version also? By that I mean 3 choice in tactic option Glory PP and time waste but they different OI. I have very little knowledge of pc so...
  6. M

    MASSACRE!

    first of all I take a bow for u TFF I have a lot of fun playing your tactics but now i have a few questions for u. I use your filters for search and finding 2 f9 was difficult enough but now i have to find 3 I just started a arsenal save just to scout F9 and by lowering your filter by 2 point I...
  7. M

    EXECUTIONER!

    Hi guys I need a little help and hope its ok that i ask it here as a fan of TFF tactic. Is there a specifik place where I can see player screenshots from 2007 and earlier?
  8. M

    EXECUTIONER!

    Hi TFF and all other folks:) I hardly dare to ask this:) But which team does match your tactic best ? What I am looking for is teams from top div but expected to fight for relegation. Team from european league preferred. I am aware i just could sit down and look all the teams trough but I hope...
  9. M

    EXECUTIONER!

    I just finished a Hamburger SV game by mistake became 2nd first season lost cup final to 1-0 to Bayern. Won league 2nd season lost cl semi against Barca on away goals I was had 3 diffrent tactic with very good succes I used reborn-armageddon-time waste worked very well for me turned down job...
  10. M

    EXECUTIONER!

    :) without knowing it I bet it must be the original V! otherwise he could not be playing the year 2023/24 reborn is to new for that but just my opinon
  11. M

    ARMAGEDDON!

    :S just a small detail mirror version download dont seems to work can u pls check ?
  12. M

    ARMAGEDDON!

    WOW U are a fast man TFF :) must say the armageddon is the first tactic I could lose a match and still have a team avr. above 7,2 but so far it has been fun playing your tactics so I will be joining this one too, but I keep armageddon saved somewhere like i have most of your Executioner tactics...
  13. M

    ARMAGEDDON!

    TFF just a quick question about the ppm. would it make a great difference if your striker has go deep as u recommend if u use him as AMC also. I did noticed u have not set it go deep as bad for AMC
  14. M

    ARMAGEDDON!

    TFF just a quick question asked without any disrespect as I love to play your tactic. Looking over your player profiles pretty much all needed stats has gone up for every pos, so it looks like the tactic comes with a huge budget. Could it not be the upgrades in stats the make Armageddon better...
  15. M

    ARMAGEDDON!

    Quick player profile for AMC pls pls :D
Back
Top