Recent content by mark182lfc

  1. M

    LFCMarshall's FM11 Update Release Date!

    Hey @LFCMarshall any chance you still have a transfer update for FM11? and could upload it? Thnaks
  2. M

    Alpha Romeo Metaphor II

    That was an Istanbul style come back! You did not get the hairdryer out at half time was more like a blow torch! Loving the way this is written! Really enjoying reading this. Keep it up.
  3. M

    Alpha Romeo Metaphor II

    Mate, I love reading this! Very well written! Keep it up.
  4. M

    From deep within Sweden, to the top of the World!

    One word mate - Gutted! really enjoyed this story. It inspired me to start a save with Stromsberg! I love offering players £50 a week part time contacts! Hope you can get the save working.
  5. M

    From deep within Sweden, to the top of the World!

    I love this story. One of the best I have read since humblebeginnings afew years ago! I will be following this story. KUTGW.
Back
Top