I don't think it matters if 18th or 19th. Brilliant story, long may it continue. I was glad to see Brooks get a 91st minute goal against Petrocub to sneak you through...
Great story, brilliant read..
But..…. Why did you take over as Bournemouth when they were 18th!!! Brighton were 19th as Man Utd were when Fergie took over Leicester were 18th when Fergie took over!!!!!!!!!!!
Billy Jones is defo a great buy.. when i was preston he was brilliant til rangers stole him from me!!! but i bought joe ledley from cardiff n he was really good replacement!!
Hey all, 1st thread!!
Could do with a massive favour?
I was putting new skins on my footie man game n when it was trying to apply them it froze. Ever since den footie manager home page where u can start new game, load etc!
It comes up with page where it says loading it lots of languages n then...