Recent content by MartinK

  1. M

    Messi not winning world player of the year in the first season

    Sneijder won it in the first season,when i played with Inter
  2. M

    inter milan....

    I started 2 Inter saves, in both of them City wanted him. When they are Interested i offered him to them. First time i got 30 M, second 34 mill!! for a 32 year old keeper lol. It really makes you wonder. As you start with another great keeper Viviano i didnt need Cesar, but Viviano is long term...
  3. M

    Post Your Successes

    Started first season with Pescara. 8 matches to go in the league and im currently first. 9 points clear of Empoli in second place. My star men of the season have been Materazzi, Nastasic, Locatelli, Sansovini & Daniel Conti. Promotion is so close that i can smell it. Will be a great personal...
  4. M

    inter milan....

    Cavani is great, but he is very simular too Milito, Forlan and Pazzini. I sold Pazzini and Milito and played with Forlan upfront with Muniain or Kadlec. Forlan later became topscorer in serie a. I concentrated to get great miedfielders (Hamsik, Mvila, Bedelj, Poli), young backs (Fabio...
  5. M

    inter milan....

    I have a Inter save. 2 seasons past. I won the league both times and lost 2 CL finals against Barca and Man U. At the start of third season Moratti loan the club 110 M, which resultet in a transfer budget at 90 M. I almost always play 4-4-2 diamond with 2 cm close to each other. One formation...
Back
Top