Recent content by masrmasr

  1. M

    Sexy Football Tactic! 4-2-3-1

    Been looking for a tactic to use with Newcastle, will give this a go
  2. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Which version are you using with Newcastle?
  3. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Sorry to ask but which version? Really struggled to get this to work with anybody
  4. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Any chance of posting the link to that one again to save me searching through the thread? Thanks mate
  5. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    I have used most of these tactics with Newcastle and just can't get them to work. Probably me being **** at this game but I'm gonna try another game with a different team. Which tactic is generally considered the best version?
  6. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    I know this question is always asked but which version on 11.3 do people think is the best? I'm looking to start a game with Newcastle and test a version out. Thanks
  7. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    What does that even mean? ---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ---------- What is corner abuse?
  8. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    How is zizou1315´s version working out for everybody?
  9. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Yeah, this. Hope its the one posted just earlier as I'm about to test it :)
  10. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Cheers bro, will give it a try
  11. M

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    Is that using zizou13015's version?
  12. M

    I think I may have stumbled upon an FM 2011 'Diablo'

    Why are you making so many threads? You seem to be churning out tactics every day.
Back
Top