Recent content by mata10

  1. M

    Steam Achivement : Best in the Business

    I'm assuming it has to be full football manager experience as I've unlocked it.
  2. M

    Australian users (EB games)

    You should pop into the store and get the code, like I did on friday even though I pre-ordered. Last year I had to call them up and ask for the codes, I'm assuming its because FM isn't really popular here.
  3. M

    Simple Tactic, perfect Attack and Defense.

    Yes. Usually when I put instructions my players don't play with the freedom I went them to play with hence why I put no instructions at all.
  4. M

    Simple Tactic, perfect Attack and Defense.

    No in-game changes, however occasionally when I faced a big opposition in the Champions League away from home, I'd revert the wing backs to normal left backs. Not always successful tho. Training is often balanced for me, pre-season and start of the season is all tactics as it works better with...
  5. M

    Simple Tactic, perfect Attack and Defense.

    I'm in 2026, and for the past two season I've been using this tactic. Not much of an upgrade from the Juve tactic but it has been working for me incredibly well. Works better with 100% Tactical Familiarity, also I'd recommend to have/train wingbacks to have good crossing and dribbling...
  6. M

    Can't save game.

    Every time I try to save game it says the game is unable to save, please try again and when I save again same thing happens.. Anyone know how to solve this problem please.
  7. M

    HELP, please.

    Every time I turn on football manager XML Passing error and the whole format changes. Anyone knows how to fix that problem. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
  8. M

    Abysmal morale

    It's not a bug. It's probably your reputation.
  9. M

    Problem.

    Steam workshop won't open. Am I the only one having this problem? Or does anyone have/had it?
  10. M

    Need advie for second season

    I think you should continue with Leamington, I don't think you'll have a significant improvement in a new team if you change. I'm currently managing York City, half way though second season and currently leading league 2 by 3 points. Previous season we lost in the play offs, so I had to reshape...
  11. M

    Pre/Post Match Interviews

    From what I've noticed from my save is that lower tier teams hardly get pre/post match interviews. And the the option to speak to other teams players hasn't been completely eradicated as you can still declare interest on them.
  12. M

    Advantage.

    One advantage of being in Australia, despite everything trying to kill you, is getting football manager before the people in UK. Happy days!
  13. M

    Goal A Game Strikers: Anyone Had Any?

    Nope. My Strikers are often terrible in terms of goal scoring ratio.
Back
Top