Recent content by matador31

  1. M

    Legends Database

    He meant this Luis Suarez mate ;): Luis Suárez Miramontes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Fantastic Barcelona and Inter Milan player :)
  2. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    Oh, I see what you're saying. I thought you had edited the file in the resource archiver, but I see that you have actually gone ahead and added continental rules and worked both competitions from scratch. I would greatly appreciate the file sharing if you don't mind. I've checked the rules for...
  3. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    Oh, I see what you're saying. I thought you had edited the file in the resource archiver, but I see that you have actually gone ahead and added continental rules and worked both competitions from scratch. I would greatly appreciate the file sharing if you don't mind. I've checked the rules for...
  4. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it :). I'm taking all of your suggestions into consideration. News about Mexico's World Cup performance are certainly a bummer. I will go ahead and set groups of 15 teams across the board. I'll pull up amateur teams if I need to. As far as...
  5. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    @greenwing: Definitely, I'll have it right up for you :). As far as the continental qualification goes, I did want to work around that because left as it is, those who qualify to the NACL, also qualify for the Libertadores for the following year and frankly is just a big mess. I have no idea how...
  6. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    Hello Guys, First of all, thank you very much for your input and your genuine concern to help out a fellow fan of the game :). I greatly appreciate that and I look forward to do the same for all of you in the future. As far as my issue goes, I was able to work out a compromise of sorts (funny...
  7. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    @prot651: Thank you for the reply. I do have another question. If the bit about the championship playoff is true, then how does one set up for a championship playoff like the one in Mexico, where the top 8 teams at the end of the season play for the championship in a cup style playoff. I know...
  8. M

    Help with nation rules for Mexico (Promotion Playoff issue)

    Hello guys, I'm trying to create new nation rules for Mexico so it can look more like the European League/Cup system, but I'm currently having trouble with a particular promotion issue. I am trying to enable the Mexican Second Division (i.e. the third tier of Mexican football) and I am trying to...
  9. M

    North American Mega-System

    I would most certainly appreciate that, mate. I haven't seen much on CONCACAF in any of the forums, and it's the one region I've been looking to explore a little bit more. Greatly appreciate it if you take the time! Cheers!
Back
Top