Recent content by Matt12345

  1. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Yeah, that defeat to Sevilla was a tough one to take. As you said, hopefully we can beat them at home. Thanks as always!
  2. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    December 2015 Update! 05/12 - Almeria 0-4 Real Betis (Spanish Cup 4th Round 1st Leg) Ait-Atmane 2, Martinho, Wellington Silva 13/12 - Valencia 2-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Rodas 16/12 - Real Betis 1-1 Almeria (Spanish Cup 4th Round 2nd Leg) Baston 20/12 - Real Betis 3-1 Deportivo...
  3. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    November 2015 Update! 02/11 - Celta de Vigo 4-3 Real Betis (BBVA) Bruno 2, Rennella 08/11 - Athletic Bilbao 4-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Rennella 22/11 - Real Betis 1-1 Villareal (BBVA) Richards 30/11 - Sevilla 4-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Vadillo Review A very tricky month for us...
  4. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    October 2015 Update! 04/10 - Real Betis 2-1 Real Madrid (BBVA) Rennella 2 17/10 - Barcelona 5-0 Real Betis (BBVA) 25/10 - Girona 1-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Wellington Silva 28/10 - Real Betis 2-1 Eibar Vadillo 2 Review So we started October with an amazing result and easily...
  5. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Cheers man, I'm glad you like the layout. I was surprised that he wanted to join too but no-one came in for him when his contract ended so I thought, why not! I'm happy so far, like you said we weren't expected to get anything out of Atletico but not too bad other than that.
  6. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    September 2015 Update! 13/09 - Atletico Madrid 2-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Rennella 20/09 - Real Betis 1-1 Real Sociedad (BBVA) Portillo 24/09 - Malaga 0-1 Real Betis (BBVA) Rennella 27/09 - Real Betis 3-0 Levante (BBVA) Rennella 3 Review ​Another pretty solid month for us...
  7. M

    Arsenal FC - The Five Year Plan

    Sounds good, Arsenal are good enough to control most games.
  8. M

    Arsenal FC - The Five Year Plan

    Yeah I like the layout mate. I like the fact that you have thought about it and know exactly what you want to do and where you want to go. Haha I look forward to it, hopefully you can bring the Prem back to Arsenal!
  9. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    August 2015 Update! 17/08 - Real Betis 4-0 Real Valladolid (BBVA) Rennella 3, Nono 23/08 - Getafe 1-3 Real Betis (BBVA) Matilla, Silva, Rennella 29/08 - Real Betis 1-0 Elche (BBVA) ​Rennella Review So a perfect start for us, three wins out of three and three great performances...
  10. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Two More Signings! Our last piece of business in the transfer market and we have further improved our squad with two signings. The first is someone we all know in Francisco Portillo. He played a massive part in our promotion season last year and we managed to extend his loan for another year...
  11. M

    Arsenal FC - The Five Year Plan

    Definitely going to follow this as an Arsenal fan and a big fan of Beckham! Good Luck!
  12. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Thanks for reading man!
  13. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Pre-Season 2015/2016 We had a solid pre-season to set ourselves up nicely for our first season back in BBVA. Winning seven out of eight and conceding in just one game(against Barcelona). I wanted this pre-season to be more about confidence and morale as well as getting the defensive set up...
  14. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    Pacheco has been decent so far, proving to be a decent signing. I wasn't going to sign Richards but I approached him and he wasn't asking for much so thought he would make a good squad player. I just watched that penalty on youtube, pretty poor if I'm honest, I will avoid him on penalties at...
  15. M

    Real Betis - Return To Glory

    I think I may change the layout a little now we have hit the big time! The fixtures will be laid out slightly different starting when the season starts (pre-season will be the same as normal).
Back
Top