Recent content by Matt_T

  1. M

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    Just what England need.
  2. M

    Ganso santos

    I thought Ganso was the other name of Paulo Henrique- or am I just getting confused?
  3. M

    What's the appeal of starting with a powerful team?

    I'm terrible at football manager so it makes me feel good about myself
  4. M

    Show Off Your Regen

    Thanks for the advice. That's what I'm hoping :D
  5. M

    Show Off Your Regen

    This guy has painfully bad speed and strength but hopefully his creativity will make up for it.
  6. M

    Why isn't this illegal?

    At the moment, the rule stops teams having more than 17 foreign players in their squad rather than forcing them to have 8 home grown players
  7. M

    Show Off Your Regen

    These three have all got big potential according to my coaches. Manetta and Diallo have 4* each and Mitchell has 3.5*. Not sure about Diallo's position though, so I've decided to retrain him as an amr. What do you think?
  8. M

    Complete Forwards

    Babacar starts for my Arsenal team. He doesn't score that many but he's got more assists than fabregas and Paulo Henrique combined
  9. M

    Conceed to many corner goals

    I had this problem. I managed to bring in Kjaer which shored up my defence but I always have match prep to defensive positioning and set my overall marking to zonal marking
  10. M

    Show Off Your Regen

    This guy has the potential to be better than arshavin but his creativity, technique and flair aren't great
  11. M

    FM 2011: Your worst signing

    Matias Fernandez - 11 million Complete waste of space :@
  12. M

    Clear cut chances

    2 words, MAXI RODRIGUEZ
  13. M

    replacement for Gerrard?

    Simon Vukcevic of Sporting Lisbon is preety good and a lot cheaper than Gourcouff or Ozil and i swear Ozil always signs a contract with Bremen regardless of how much you offer him.
  14. M

    central midfielder

    Aron Gunnarsson is pretty good. He plays for Coventry and holds up well in the Prem with my Arsenal save.
Back
Top