Recent content by mattg90

  1. M

    Show off your Squad - FM14

    Arsenal 2018-19 GK - Ter Stegan, Leali RB - Clyne, Jenkinson CB - Balanta, Koscielny CB- Ginter, Vermaelen LB - Gibbs, Shaw DM - Matic, M'Villa CM - Ozil, Wilshere CM - Ramsey, Ward-Prowse, Zelalem AMR - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gnabry AML - Draxler, El Shawrawy ST - Mitrovic, Rhodes...
  2. M

    looking for an advanced playmaker

    jordan mutch from cardiff got him on my arsenal save for £9.5 mil and is looking like a great player
  3. M

    Your current saves!

    Yeah it is quite fun, the best save I have had so far on this game. Only left Arsenal because it started to get boring winning everything 8-|
  4. M

    Your current saves!

    I'm currently at Dortmund, in February 2020. I started the game as Arsenal where I won x6 Champions Leagues, x4 Premierships, x4 FA Cups, x6 World Club Championships, x5 European Super Cups and x5 Charity Shields. I then decided to move on with a different club after a long 8 years at...
  5. M

    arsenal first season

    Giroud 100% the best striker cant find a replacement for him on my save and I have Neymar, Jovetic, Walcott and a £23m rated 21 year old.
  6. M

    best players you have manage

    I've only played as Arsenal this year but I'll give it a try ---------------------------Szczesny-------------------------- Corchia/Jenkinson--Koscielny/Vermaelen------De Vrij-------Shaw ------------Ramsey/Witsel-----------Sven Bender------------ Oxlade...
  7. M

    your current save?

    In my third season with Southampton, currently challenging for a champions league spot and signed Kaka on a free transfer. Looking to move clubs at the end of my contract though for a new challenge in a different league as I have only played in the PL on this game so far.
  8. M

    Is FM2013 the hardest ever? Well, here's the proof...

    I think its easier tan FM12. I never won anything on that game but on this one I've won something every season with Arsenal and managed to get Southampton into Europe after two seasons.
  9. M

    Recommended amount of signings?

    I think it depends on what languages the players you are signing can speak, as when I buy players I try and get English speaking ones so they dont have trouble communicating with the other players in my team meaning that they settle into the squad quicker.
  10. M

    Really cannot get my head round football manager 13 yet

    I've just started a Southampton game and I'm really enjoying it, its only my second save on this FM so I like the challenge of trying to stay in the league. I have had a few terrible games but I just soldier on and adjust my tactics slightly to try and fix where the team is going wrong, but yeah...
  11. M

    Recommended amount of signings?

    I usually stick to 2 or 3 players per season, most I have ever signed in one season was 5 only in a desperate attempt to win the league, which worked out well for me in the end but I personally don't like to bring in more than 2 or 3 per season.
  12. M

    Arsenal - Right Back - 2014

    Got him cheaper than I did and in the same year too, have you sold Sagna to PSG they usually give you a decent amount of cash.
  13. M

    Arsenal - Right Back - 2014

    Profile and History for Danilo and Jenkinson, Danilo was injured for 9 months for one of these though can remember which one.
  14. M

    Arsenal - Right Back - 2014

    I payed £40 mil for Danilo and don't regret it one bit, also Jenkinson plays really well for me too. Go for Danilo great right back all round, goes forward and gets crosses in and can get back to defend with his blistering pace.
  15. M

    Your current line up

    Arsenal 17/18 season GK: Szczesny / Butland DR: Danilo / Jenkinson / Exteberria DL: Baines / Shaw / Gibbs DC: Jones / Regen DC: Vermaelen / Hummels / Regen DLP: Ramsey / Rodwell / Regen BWM: Fellaini / M'Villa AMR: Walcott / Zaha AMC: Wilshire / Muniain / Gnabry AML: Rodriguez /...
Back
Top