Recent content by Matthijs Quekel

  1. M

    What would be your dreamteam?

    What would be your dreamteam? DM Neuer VC Terry VC Ramos VL Alaba Vr Lahm(hard to get, otherwise Ramos VR. Thiago silva VC MC Toure MC POGBA MC Vidal Aml Ronaldo AMR Robben ST Messi
  2. M

    5 Star Coaches

    Best coaches u seen so far and why? I start Tassotti - Best allround assist manager
  3. M

    Still many own goals

    I still have many own goals at FM 2015 (got it updated) Its so unrealistic
  4. M

    Martin Ødegaard

    How to get him in-game? Can some1 help me please?
  5. M

    Martin Ødegaard

    where is the editor?
  6. M

    FM 2015

    Change topicname to Dreamteam 2015 please
  7. M

    FM 2015

    What would be your dreamteam if you had infinite amount of money? GK Neuer DC Hummels DC Ramos DR LAHM DL Alaba MC Toure MC Pogba MC Iniesta AMR Robben ST Messi AML Ronaldo
  8. M

    FM 2013 Best Team

    Any more suggestions? What are the best players when u start the game, so not late-game.
  9. M

    FM 2013 Best Team

    Just post ur ultimate Topteam. I would do it like this. GK Casillas VR Lahm VC Pique VC Thiago Silva VL Alaba DMC Busquets MC Xavi MC Iniesta AMR Ronaldo AML Hazard S Messi
  10. M

    FM 2013 Best Players + Trainers

    Just post ur ultimate Topteam. I would do it like this. GK Casillas VR Lahm VC Pique VC Thiago Silva VL Alaba DMC Busquets MC Xavi MC Iniesta AMR Ronaldo AML Hazard S Messi
Back
Top