Recent content by Max Rockatansky

  1. M

    FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Veratti, more suited to being a DLP and he will probably develop better than Kondogbia.
  2. M

    Mitrovic Condition ?

    Make sure he doesn't have a heavy training workload, probably best to sub him once condition goes below 70% in a match and don't start him when he's tired. Hope that helps. You can't improve natural fitness, I've sometimes seen it go up slightly but it's not something you have control over...
  3. M

    Post Your Successes

    Francesco <3 :'(
  4. M

    FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    He's slightly better than Sirigu. Don't know whether it's worth it replacing keepers because Sirigu's solid, hasn't done anything wrong :S Might stick with what I've got instead of buying for the sake of it. Seen someone sign Rulli on a free before so I'll risk it and wait till January :P
  5. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Yeah you're right, I'll do that. Getting rid of Giovinco so it'll just be Iturbe ahead of him, should get decent game time now. Thanks :)
  6. M

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Just signed this guy. Not sure how to train him tbh :S Bit stacked on the wings so he won't get game time there and isn't good enough yet to displace my central midfielders.
  7. M

    THE BEST BUSINESS YOU'VE EVER DONE

    Didn't have any plans for Gnabry, just kept loaning him out until he had a decent value. Had one good season in Spain, it went up to £23.5m and later in the window sold him to Barcelona for £38m.
  8. M

    FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Jeronimo Rulli Club managing: Roma Club who are selling: Real Sociedad Price: £12m Year: June 2017 Contract expires in 2018, if I don't sign him this window I'll try to get him on a free if he hasn't signed a new contract. Just not sure if he's an upgrade over Sirigu so I'm not too...
  9. M

    FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Went for it in the end, got £30m for Lucas Silva so didn't really have an issue with the price (just the annoyingly high wages and fees). Was just concerned whether he will perform well, so far so good. There was no one that stood out that was available for a reasonable fee apart from Gil...
  10. M

    Smalling or Evans

    I'd keep Smalling, younger and you should probably cash in on Evans while you can still get £10m-£15m.
  11. M

    Gotze on a free!?

    How is your team performing? If the players that occupy his position/s are playing well then there's no need to sign/sell and disrupt the team. Doesn't really matter if it's free, if you don't need him there's no point in signing him unless you just want to use him for profit but that's your...
  12. M

    The Who should I buy thread

    ST - Berardi, Gabbiadini, Munir, Boye, Fierro RB - Coleman, Clyne, Danilo, Montoya, Corchia
Back
Top