Recent content by medved87

  1. M

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Do you really think I'm that stupid and narrowminded that after 15 years of playing I stick to one tactic and only want to win games with 4-5 goals difference??? I know you all deal with all kinds of imature players and u take me as one of them,but please,cut the bull****.Sure this is only a...
  2. M

    FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

    To whom it may concerne Hi, first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no...
  3. M

    FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

    Hi, first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I...
  4. M

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Hi, first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I...
  5. M

    To those who may concern

    Hi, first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I...
Back
Top