Recent content by Megas Alexandros

  1. M

    FM16 Data Update Suggestions

    I want a League of Nations,stuctured in this mode serie A with Brazil,Argentina,Italy,Germany,etc.....(first 24 in Fifa world ranking),serie B,etc.....in totally all 230ca. Nations of world in 9-10 leagues! I hope that you understand,sorry for my bad English!
  2. M

    [Request] World Super League, willing to pay for this request

    Could you post a link to download your great work!! For me steam workshop don't works after i Subscribed your DB!!
  3. M

    Will1981 - Custom Database - Home Page

    Isn't possible for the other nations of rest of the world to be inserted in this fantastic DB? Thanks ***** of all your great works,and sorry for my bad english!!!
  4. M

    Will1981 - Custom Database - Home Page

    Ok,I'm changing your world cup db,but how can i trasform 20 casual league for national in 10 league from most strong(ex. L1 Italia,Francia,Germania,Inghilterra,Brasile,Argentina - L2 Uruguay,Ukraina,Russia etc.....)? Thanks for your patience and your help!!! ---------- Post added at 05:21 PM...
  5. M

    Will1981 - Custom Database - Home Page

    No!!! But you can't transform your db WORLD CUP (that you have create for fm11),in anythings similar of your "Nations Chalenge V.3 db"?
  6. M

    Will1981 - Custom Database - Home Page

    Can you create for FM11 similar DB:Nations Chalenge V.3 that you have create for FM10 already? Thanks and compliments for your many works!!! P.S. sorry for my bad english and I hope that you understand my request!
Back
Top