Recent content by meh

  1. M

    Which team will you use in your first fm2012 save?

    Starting unemployed and working up is the best way to do it. You get used to new features and learn as you go along.
  2. M

    Your Favourite Football Chants

    I saw my mate, The other day, He said to me he seen the white pele, So I ask, Who is he? He goes by the name of Billy Kee, Billy Kee, Billy Kee, Goes by the name of Billy Kee!
  3. M

    Question Hosting Games

    I want to set up a network game with a friend, and I have followed the instructions in this thread (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f75/how-to-join-host-a-network-game-t28581.html). My question is; how do I actually start the game? I understand how to get my friend to connect on Hamachi, but...
  4. M

    Legends Database Second Version

    How about adding Paul Gascoigne (Gazza)?
  5. M

    Level 21 in England and Level 11 in Wales

    Ok, I uploaded it to Mediafire - download it at http://www.mediafire.com/?znmemziytw4 If you do build upon it, then I would appreciate some credit. ;)
  6. M

    Level 21 in England and Level 11 in Wales

    I started a smilar thing a while ago - I'm already down to level 11, but I'm only working on England.
  7. M

    FM 2010 Demo Discussion

    I got it and drew 1-1 with my reserves first game :S (as Notts Co.). I lik the way they have the backroom staff recommendations, but the new tactics creator isn't as good as they made out it was. I have an upcoming game against GHA, but their top 2 players are already out on loan :(
  8. M

    List of Football Manager 2010 Achievements

    I think so - for FM09 it was fine if you messed it up.
  9. M

    FM10 Demo Release Date

    The 'vanilla' demo will allow users to manage any English team for half an in-game season, experiencing all the new features of the full game, and with the option to transfer their saved data over to the game proper when it's released on October 30th. Source...
  10. M

    The ads

    Just wondering....why do they appear under the title of 'Partners'!?
  11. M

    Attribute Masking

    I dunno if I use it - I just left it on the default, so it's probably on :(
  12. M

    FM-Base 2010 Forum Skin

    Is there a way to organise the threads in one forum by the amount of replies or views? (If not, I think you need to add it back ;))
  13. M

    Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

    Wow...that's a lot of leagues...
  14. M

    Match DB & Signature

    It looks great! Now to update all my other games...
  15. M

    Match DB & Signature

    I just added all my games, and it's working great! :D
Back
Top