Recent content by menofandz

  1. M

    • Elite 4-2-3-1 | Goal Scorer ST - Possesion and Great Results •

    Different tactic? Hi....downloaded the file but it seems the tactic is different from the one that you posted. Can you please confirm which is the correct tactic? Or do it need to manually change it?
  2. M

    4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

    Yes. I'm currently using this tactic with the latest patch.
  3. M

    4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

    2nd season Give this tactic a try during my 2nd season with Man Utd. So far this tactic have impressed me alot! As you can see from the match schedule, i switch between the counter & the final tactics. But as the matches goes by, I stick to the counter tactic as I think it bring more stability...
  4. M

    Verherthung (4-2-3-1) HOME & AWAY + WASTE TIME

    Has anyone try changeing R/L back to either WB or CWB? Not a big fan with IWB tho. If I am going to change both to WB or CWB, will the tactic get "screw up"?
  5. M

    4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

    Has anyone try the strikers as CF? Does it make any big difference between AF & CF?
Back
Top