Recent content by Merlin96

  1. M

    Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

    Hey Raikan, I've been looking fot a 4-4-2 tactic and I'm using LFC Marshall's summer update so I have Cisse and Ba at Newcastle. Would you still recommend me using the DLF and Poacher setup or adapt?
  2. M

    Lets Play Football Manager 2012 YouTube Series

    Malaga? They have the money to make them into a big, big club... Napoli? Dortmund? Spurs? Newcastle?
  3. M

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Country/Continent: England, Spain, Italy, Germany Tier: Top Financial state: Stable/Rich Media Prediction: 4-12th
  4. M

    Hey Guys

    Hey guys, I made this account a while ago because I have found this website so useful in the past. I am now transferring to the FM Base forums and hopefully I will be of use to people and be helped. I have played the FM series for a while now and I really like the series as a whole, it's really...
Back
Top