Recent content by metalelf0

  1. M

    Decent Defense, Decent Results, Can only be a decent tactic right?

    Just WOW Here you can see my results after switching to this tactic. The first game I played is the highlighted one. As you can see, results are devastating, I won a lot of the games and managed to win Italian Serie A with a mid-table team. Please note that I had no effective fullbacks; this...
  2. M

    Decent Defense, Decent Results, Can only be a decent tactic right?

    First season I managed to get a decent 8th place, I was using a stock 4-5-1 tactic with custom roles. Formation was: Fiorillo - De Silvestri, Mustafi, Gastaldello, Costa - NEKOUNAM - Obiang, Krsticic - Gabbiadini, Eder - GIOVANNI MORENO. On my bench I also had Franco Zuculini and Ruben Yttergard...
  3. M

    Decent Defense, Decent Results, Can only be a decent tactic right?

    Mmm after downloading and importing your tactic I get a plain 4-4-2 without individual instructions. No big deal, I setup the tactic by myself and I'm now going to try it in my Sampdoria game. Just a question: do you use any opposition instruction? Or do you change the mentality from attacking...
  4. M

    Modern Warfare 442

    Trying these advices and started giving absolutely NO opposition instruction. Tactic is starting to work again - still far from perfection but I guess it's cause of the low morale and the overall laziness of the squad at this point. Still I managed to win a couple of games and to draw a...
  5. M

    Modern Warfare 442

    Of course I don't expect that - But with a mix of other tactics I managed to achieve a very good result, so I was trying to be constructive and see why I couldnt have the same results with this one. Anyway, if you read all the comments in this thread, you see a lot of incredible successes with...
  6. M

    Modern Warfare 442

    I have some but of course not as the suggested players - I can't afford the likes of Lampard and Terry. Also the provided filters are of no use for me, as they only return obviously good players I cant afford. My team ATM is: Romero - De Ceglie, Ricardo Costa, Gastaldello, Berardi - Maxwell...
  7. M

    Modern Warfare 442

    Sampdoria + this tactic = a sea of tears... I've been trying it with Sampdoria. Fully gelled, season started well, then I had a huge streak of very bad results. Lost to minor teams like Sassuolo at home, a lot of players being sent off (the most defensive CM finishes half of the games) and I...
  8. M

    Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1

    You don't have to tweak the tactic after installing it. Just copy it in the tactics folder (there should be a sticky post in this section explaining how to do this), select it and then you're ready to go, just choose the right players for the right positions. HTH
  9. M

    2 Questions- Help: a) inside forward,same foot b) low wages allowed for key signings

    My suggestion is also to look at the player preferred moves, if any. If he likes to cut inside, it won't be a big deal; specially if he has good dribbling skills he will still be able to find the space to shoot with the other foot. However if he likes to run on the left flank, or if he has poor...
  10. M

    4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

    Doing great so far The tactic is amazing. At the moment, the "Il Devasto Foggia Tactic" is the best tactic available for FM 12.1.1, in my opinion. After some time spent for my team to get used to it, I score really LOTS of goals. I'm playing Juventus and against weaker teams I usually score at...
  11. M

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    It downloads automatically when you put Steam in online mode. In the bottom part of the Steam window you should see something like "1 element downloading" (I'm using the italian version so I'm not sure about the english label), and as soon as it finishes downloading it automatically updates the...
  12. M

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    Have you tried changing mentality during the match? I switch to a slightly more defensive approach (normal or control) when I'm leading, and I think this helps a lot. I rarely concede more than one goal per game.
  13. M

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    After 10 games my record is 7 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses. The good thing is that I conceded only 4 goals (and kept a clean sheet in 7 games); I scored 15 goals (but one of the wins was a 5-0 against a really weak opponent). I confirm that the number of CCC I can create is drastically reduced...
  14. M

    4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

    Has anybody tried this with the 12.1 patch yet? How's it working?
  15. M

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

    After installing patch 12.1 the v3 tactic doesn't work as great as before. I've not played many matches - 5 or 6 - but the general results are below the average of before installing the patch. The main problem seems to be in scoring - I've not created more than 3 CCC in the last games. The...
Back
Top