Recent content by michelb86

  1. M

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Anyone tried the perfect 352 v3.1 version yet?
  2. M

    LE TIGRE - CE

    Is it true the high press V1 is so different? So many other player roles compared to the normal... Like you almost need another squad for that.
  3. M

    Problems creating chances away from home

    1) The IF's, 2) because of the F9 pulling deep 3) the F9 can give the assist 4) with a trough ball
  4. M

    Problems creating chances away from home

    My idea was to have the backs coming forward (where possible), so they would be the ones to stretch the defense I guess. The left WB is on attack duty, the right WB on support. And is playing with a F9 not always centered, because you have to have the two IF's around him to get the best out of it?
  5. M

    Problems creating chances away from home

    Yeah I forgot about that. I play Control, both home and away
  6. M

    Problems creating chances away from home

    I am playing a network game against a friend, Barcelona vs. Real. Not the most challenging teams, but still very fun to do. Downside is that every point lost means that you're further away form the title. I am playing with Barca, and wanted to created a tactic close to the real playing style...
  7. M

    A giant European or World league?

    I am looking for one giant European or World league including promotion and degradation with all (top) clubs, like there was in previous versions of FM. However, I can't find one for FM 17. For me it's important that it is a stable and tested file, because I don't feel like spending days before...
  8. M

    FM17 and my 4-2-3-1 problems

    Has anyone else also got the feeling that this version of FM is much more vulnerable when you are playing with wingers or inside forwards compared to previous years? Since I started playing FM 10+ years ago, I always preferred to play 4-3-2-1. I love the wide players, inside scorers can score a...
  9. M

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    Great tactic, using the 4-3-1-2. Just won with 5-0 from Arsenal and 3-1 away at Barcelona (they only had 1 shot on target).
  10. M

    Morata or Origi?

    I am playing a tactic with thee strikers up front with Spurs. I have Kane as the attacking complete forward, and two support complete forwards as companions. I want to buy one big name striker for next season, but I am in doubt between Origi and Morata. I play very fluid attacking football in a...
  11. M

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    I've had great success with the sweeper keeper and striker tweaks, only lost one game and even solid at away games. What attributes are important for the outside strikers? I have Kane as midstriker and he scores a lot, but want to buy a great player next to him. I am in doubt between Morata and...
  12. M

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    Do you also concede a lot of penalties (most during corners, free kicks or throw ins)? I don't know how to solve this, but I already had six which is by far the highest in the league.
  13. M

    WARLORD !

    Yes, but a lot of tactics discussed in this thread are the 4-4-1-1 as well. So what's the difference and why should I use the one or the other? :)
  14. M

    WARLORD !

    The tactic I downloaded V4 or V5 is a 4-4-1-1 formation, but the first page shows a screen of a 4-2-3-1 formation. Which one is the better, and how do I get that last one?
  15. M

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    How do you set the man mark opposiiton full backs for the side strikers?
Back
Top