Recent content by mikelfc

  1. M

    Injuries and yellow cards

    I've had 4 injuries over 3 months, which basically takes the players out for the whole demo. And the injuries were to Messi, Iniesta, Pedro and Puyol. Oh and my new signing tevez is out for 4 weeks as well... I think it's just bad luck but come on!
  2. M

    Barcelona and Xavi passing!

    well this has been great for me, fantastic work and thank you for all the effort you have put in :) using V1, made some tweaks - pulled the right forward back to the right wing slot and changed the settings a bit (for Pedro) and changed the mentalities of the left striker a tiny bit as well as...
  3. M

    7 goals in a game!!!

    I had a regen score 7 for me against Brondby in the Champions League group stages. I won 7-1 :)
  4. M

    Paulo Henrique/Eden Hazard development...

    Mate, I played this exact formation in my second season with Liverpool and it had great success. The players adjusted pretty quickly. But as the guys have said I wouldn't throw both of them in immediately as your system appears to work fine enough. Just a gently transition and as they are so...
  5. M

    Anyone you know in FM 11?

    My best mate is the brother of John Mousinho who plays for Stevenage (previously Brentford and Wycombe). When he was injured a couple of seasons ago he came into our school and did free training sessions for our squad :)
  6. M

    Making Your Own Players

    nah mate, although you've given him 200CA/PA, you're over your limit with the attributes if you put them all at 20. The only problem is, nobody knows what the limit is except SI themselves, and they aren't gonna tell us in a hurry. What position are you gonna play? From there with 200CA you...
  7. M

    The FIFA 11 Thread

    I had this problem too, what I did was turn on the analog sprint thing, and now I find that if I mash the R2 button my players fun far faster and I can actually beat a defender for pace with players like Lennon. The main trick is to accelerate as fast as you can tho, so the second you turn a...
  8. M

    Liverpool 'to shed debts' in deal

    exactly, and this is a point I've been trying to make to many of my mates. If Chelsea or Man U were to suddenly find themselves in a situation like ours has been where the club could easily cease to exist then I would not enjoy it despite my dislike :P for those clubs. If you are a true...
  9. M

    Fifa 11 Rate my Squad Thread

    Liverpool second season GK Reina LB - Criscito CB - Carragher CB - Agger RB - Johnson DCM - De Rossi CM - Mereiles CAM - Gerrard, Ganso, Virtual Pro ST - Torres :D
  10. M

    The FIFA 11 Thread

    I'm generally loving the game, big improvement and all that :) Noticed a few (more) glitches to add to the list: I spent ages trying to work out why the passing power thing wasn't working, turned it off and it starts. Is only on when turned off :S EDIT was reading through the EA site, turns...
  11. M

    Creation Centre - FIFA 11

    What's the difference? I made a couple of players yesterday, will I need to do anything to make them work? And the generate button makes a random player I think, nothing to do with creating a specific player really.
  12. M

    The FIFA 11 Thread

    what?!? and they rate all of Liverpool's defenders lower than Smalling who had a mare last year. Wow, EA love Man U. Where players like N'gog (who is playing really well and did good last year) go DOWN to 75, Macheda jumps to 78 for nothing, and Hernandez (who they probs knew bare minimum...
  13. M

    The FIFA 11 Thread

    I heard no, simply because they don't have the license for the European competitions. If they were to put in the correct teams then it would imply that they have made the competitions they don't have licenses for, so instead you have to wait a year and qualify.
  14. M

    Fastest Hat-trick?

    I dunno how quick the hattrick was but Torres got 5 in one half for me :) IRL Robbie Fowler got one in like 4 and a half minutes, don't think its the fastest but is certainly very impressive YouTube - robbie fowler 3 minute hat-trick
  15. M

    The Anfield Saga

    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6390504,00.html :D :D :D :D it seems the mass boycott and email protest had an effect, apparently they received 2000 emails when they got to work this morning :)
Back
Top