Recent content by MikeLovell

  1. M

    Post Your Frustrations

    3-0 against Villa at home. 20 minutes to go. Villa missing a striker due to Red Card. I wonder off to make a coffee, so my Newcastle defence decide this is the perfect chance to make its best effort at replicating the classic Newcastle defence, back in the days of ******* Bumble and Taylor...
  2. M

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Yep, it's all looking good. Before I implemented this tactic I'd been playing 4-1-2-1-2 with Newcastle for half a season, but with some struggles Doing okay, hovering around the European places, but some frustrating results losing to QPR, Soton and Sunderland (board not happy!). Having said...
  3. M

    Logos & Kits

    You just got mine working too! Love it and love you (in a strictly platonic way (buy me dinner, we'll see how it goes))
  4. M

    FM-Base Money Bags Challenge

    25% promotion wage increase I would suspect. £75,000 a week to start and then 25% per promotion and 10% per year. That will get you to £300k pretty quick. Started a save and realised as soon as I was negotiating with people that £40,000 now is fine, but with the increases is going to look bleak...
  5. M

    Post Your Frustrations

    Wow, that really sucks. Sounds pretty terminal. Did you try loading from one of the back-up saves? Oh, and a quick question. Did you learn English from Jar Jar Binks? In 63 words there were 27 errors. That sir, is impressive. P.S. It's Steam
Back
Top