Recent content by Mindcrime

  1. M

    Dodo?

    I only use, England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Norway with a medium sized player list. Dodo always showed up with this setting in fm2010 and in fm2011, that is, until the new update came along. Bummer.
  2. M

    Kuqi in Magpies Medical

    I don't mind him coming in. Probably just until the end of the season anyway. I'm glad we're not giving in to Ewerthon's demands either. He probably wanted a longer contract and more dough than he was offered. Hope Kuqi gets to bag one goal at least, so we all can see him fly. :p
  3. M

    Carroll cool on Torres comparison

    Andy Carroll is an amazing player. He's like a Tiger Tank. 1.96m raw power, running defenders down and he's also very strong mentally. Very sad to see him go, but good luck to him, and he's welcome back to NUFC if it don't work out. £35 million will be peanuts when Liverpool will be competing...
  4. M

    Hired! :) :).........Then Fired after 1 match :/ :/

    Haha. Don't worry, you'll be back! ;D Thumbs up for the name and pic! (y)
  5. M

    Assistant Manager

    I've read that a good assistant needs high Man Management, Adaptability, Motivation and Tactical Knowledge. High Judging Player Ability/Potential is also a must. Whenever I'm Newcastle I kick Peter Beardsley out and get Jerome Drouin. He's got MM:18 Ad: 16: Mot: 16 and TK: 14 He's the best I...
  6. M

    Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

    welcome back. :) I'm a fan of your tactic, and was a bit worried to see you banned.
  7. M

    Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

    Hi. If I'm not digging in private affairs here, I, and most certainly others, are curious as to why Ed got banned?
Back
Top