Recent content by mixas

  1. M

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Nothing! we thank u pr0 - ευχαριστουμε μεγαλε
  2. M

    Start Season 2011\2012

    BeadSTARR i mean 2011 season.Can i start from that season? ---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ---------- Ok thanks Foss
  3. M

    Start Season 2011\2012

    Hello!Can i start 2011 season and leave behind the season 2011 in football manager 2011?
  4. M

    Brightest Teenage Prospects

    Ioannis Fetfatzidis Greek YouTube - Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos Rising Star YouTube - ..Ioannis Fetfatzidis.. -New video- [HQ] (Oct.7).wmv
  5. M

    Ioannis Fetfatzidis

    He is at Olympiakos in Greece and i saw it in Greece-Israel and in other match and is a young talent andx i want to see if he is so good in fm like real life
  6. M

    Ioannis Fetfatzidis

    Do you know where i can found him in game? I search but i dont found it
  7. M

    Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106579600 when i watch it again I saw that is very smart goal. Watch what Meireles do
  8. M

    Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

    Captain spirit
  9. M

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    I am liverpool manager season 1 and i want sell one or two players and i don't know which 2 ? I think N'Gog or Lucas any suggest?
  10. M

    LFCMarshall's V9 Release Date!

    does will have the real fixtures?
  11. M

    Movie Screenshot Game

    Bambi?
  12. M

    Real Competition & Team Names Fix

    i have one problem the premier league dont have real name why?
  13. M

    Movie Screenshot Game

    ninja assasins
  14. M

    What alcoholic drink you like most?

    Beer when i saw any football match Tequila or tequila sunrise Absinthe Whiskey with coke
  15. M

    Liverpool V Arsenal Match Thread

    I believe 0-1 arshavin will score in last minutes liverpool will play very well but arsenal will get the points
Back
Top