Recent content by MiyaGi

  1. M

    DESTROYER !

    first game won 7-0 I'm starting to like this tactic^^)
  2. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    by MiyaGi 4-4-1-1_89602D15-B572-4AB0-AD9D-33F84D7D746C
  3. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    hello , but not for that
  4. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/360037-4-4-1-1-patch-16-3-a-20.html#post3026053
  5. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    Well, there are 2 groups at one works fine, while others do not work so well because so and so no new things:D
  6. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    perhaps I will have the time and I'll take care of something like the attack and fix flaws
  7. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    very good results) You can put tweak other version may be interested to try it out:)
  8. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    for reasons of their own, but if you want I'll post screenshots and links etc.^^)
  9. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    Put pre-match training DEFF
  10. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    Offline many other great tactics possible in this;)
  11. M

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    I do not bother about it, there are problems with away matches?
Back
Top