I feel this tactic lacks a defensive midfielder (or 2) while at the same time upping the mentality to be more attacking. Coming from a Knapp 442 tactic, the deep lying midfielders made the tactics very solid.
Can you please explain why you made the 3 tactical tweaks and how it helped improve your tactic ?
Is it because you were playing with lower level team or is this a general improvement for all teams ?
I had a question regarding training the RB & LB positions according to the opening post: Do I select IWB training via the Wing back (right/left) OR Defender (right / left) ?
I am having better luck with training set on Tactics (Average, 30%) and Defensive Positioning (rest only after match). Anyone confirm if this is the best mix to get the best out of the revisited tactic.
@Mr Langvatn
(Training)
-Do you recommend Defensive positioning or attacking movement for getting the best out of tactic ?
- Do you set your training level to high or average during the season ?
- Do you give players a rest before and after the match (if not please give your recommendation)