Recent content by mole221

  1. M

    US+Canada European Style (Huge - Fictional Teams)

    So, looking at the dates, I'm guessing this thing's dead, but I've been considering doing something similar for a while. It definitely won't be quite this big (maybe same size as the English professional leagues), and I'll probably use the MLS teams for the top division and maybe a few of the...
  2. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    Has anyone got a defender or four we can borrow??? Ours are all *****, Cureton's scoring for fun, but the fact that the defense seem fairly keen to give goals away is making it look a wee bit pointless. Currently 3-1 down at home to Oxford. First time I can ever remember us being this much...
  3. M

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    That hurt. but I did celebrate a bit when we scored, Forza San Marino!!!
  4. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0H8v_pV6lU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0H8v_pV6lUBarcelona-esque passing in the run up to the goal there, looked like the city of Last season again yesterday, hopefully we can keep it up. Swindon in the paint pot tomorow evening...
  5. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    We've had Geller on the board once, and Michael Jackson, can't say it ended particularly well, although there were rumours that Geller did put some crystals around the goalmouth to help our form out a bit, I wonder why that didn't work?? :/ In other news, we were **** again. No spark anywhere...
  6. M

    Post Your Successes

    Managed to win the Northern Irish League with Linfield on 25th of February, a bit easy, might resign and see what other jobs come my way :D
  7. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    Let's hope so, I'm not overly sure why he didn't hit it properly, maybe it bobbled, or maybe he just cocked it up. It might have been that he saw the defender coming in so he just stuck his boot out and hoped. Last season he used to be a **** of a finisher, see the goal in the JPT at your place...
  8. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    I'd agree with most of that, never been a real fan of Noble, seems to do a few stepovers then pass the ball either twenty yards backwards, or to the nearest opposition player. The nearest replacement we've got to Harley will be Bauza when he gets fit, he's looked awesome in the few games he's...
  9. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    First time around he was alright, It was a two month spell and he scored 2 or 3 I think, second time around though we had him for the full season, and he was useless, ran about a bit but couldn't do a lot, and picked up a nasty habit of missing penalties too.
  10. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    Still not overly happy, our defence is looking alright now, but our strike force is a bit of a joke. O'Flynn and Bauza ( who I like the look of a lot) are still injured, and Nardiello managed to get himself sent off for gobbing off, a whole 5 minutes after the 'goal', and he's been looking about...
  11. M

    The npower Football League Thread.

    This is ******* awful, had one man sent off and saved the penalty, and lost a goal from a free kick, both of which were apparently soft according to the sky commentary and Radio Devon, but I'm not at the match so can't really say too much. Our strikers are starting to come back from injury...
  12. M

    Jagginman's Kit Request Thread-Lets get some competition!

    Very nice mate, thanks, are these done with that SmartShirt Designer thing?
  13. M

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Mate, those are ****** quality, cheers
  14. M

    Jagginman's Kit Request Thread-Lets get some competition!

    I'll start then :) Template: Traditional for Home and Away, street kit for the third. (Is that what you mean, or have I got the wrong end of the stick)? Team: Exeter City Manufacturer: Joma Sponsor(s) (maximum of 3): Flybe Home design: Red and White Stripes Away design: Black with Gold trim on...
Back
Top